I began impersonating the Queen after strangers started commenting on my likeness to her. I joined several agencies and have worked at many different locations over the past 11 years. I thoroughly enjoy all I am asked to do, and I try my hardest to dress and act as impeccably as Queen Elizabeth II does. I am always happy to read out a prepared speech, although I do not profess to sound exactly like the Queen.
I will consider any kind of engagement, at any distance, and my fee will vary on the times I am needed to attend, both in terms of duration and lateness of the hour. I do not charge travelling expenses (although I would need a plane ticket provided!!) My normal charge is £600, which covers up to four hours - 3 hours working and 1 hour for setting up/overrunning - but additions or reductions can apply, depending on distance, time of day, length of duty etc. Please contact me, however vague your plans are. It's useful to have a chat.
I have auditioned for the TV series Double Take and have appeared in a comedy sketch show on Welsh TV. I appeared on a recent Basement Jaxx CD. I appear at many different functions such as Champagne evenings, theme park occasions, charity openings and private parties.
I think you will find that I am a very amenable, patient and cheerful 'Queen', happy to enhance your particular function.
Please contact me. I shall look forward to hearing from you.
It was a tremendous honour and thrill to be driven along the straight at Hannover racecourse in a horse and carriage to celebrate the 300th anniversary of German/British royalty.
I enjoyed a first visit to Belgrade, filming a TV commercial for a new beer with 'David Beckham', 'Frank Lampard' and 'Mario Balotelli'.
What an honour to open Jean-Paul Gaultier's brilliant exhibition at the Barbican, alongside him, wearing his mink and leather stole............
A hectic overnight trip to Rouen to meet enthusiastic French admirers of Her Majesty, and a quick request for a return visit.
Congratulating the Cambridge Diet plan winners was to see amazing weight losses.
Filming for the Sun newspaper today was great fun; perhaps it'll be shown on YouTube.
An Italian hairdressing company invited me to announce their newest products on stage.
I was fortunate enough to be invited to Montenegro by their premier TV station; two days wasn't enough to sample the lovely country.
- Real People have featured me in their edition about the Coronation celebration.
- My latest wedding invitation was an absolute joy - lovely guests, superbly organised and made me wish I could do it all over again.............
- I did enjoy being with the whole Royal Family to make a short video clip for Visit Britain. We really let our hair down!
- Attending a grand function at Gleneagles Hotel in Scotland, with so many different nationalities involved, was a great honour, accompanied by Pippa Middleton, Daniel Craig and Sean Connery (almost them............)
- Was welcomed enthusiastically at Stratford Town Hall at a function to thank all the people who had volunteered so magnificently for the Olympics.
- Delighted to join Theo Paphitis in a sketch; particularly enjoyed the ride in his swish comfortable car. A very likeable gentleman.
- Such fun to be in Wallsend and wander round the shopping mall (more shoppers than shops, almost) and talk to so many friendly people. A good sense of humour goes a long way in a conversation!
- The Jubilee photograph, in front of the marvellous cake, was taken by the marvellous David Hodgkinson Photography.
- Like the Queen with her Jubilee days all round the country, I have continued travelling up and down endless motorways, thankfully broken by going to New York for 2 days to attend a private party.
- Dubai TV interviewed me on air and other foreign stations have asked for my time, to give my opinion of the Queen.
- BBCTV and ITV have been shooting me at home preparing for an engagement, and then following me on my visit to a local Home.
- The Diamond Jubilee Year is proving extremely busy; all sorts of celebrations are incorporating the Queen and I am enjoying meeting so many people. Trentham Gardens was a marvellous place to visit and I was welcomed in the Shopping Mall. The following day I went to Marlowes Shopping Centre in Hemel Hempstead and enjoyed joining in the fun with the children's activities. Then it was up to Wakefield to The Ridings Shopping Centre where the Yorkshire shoppers were so welcoming and generous; the Yorkshire Market really impressed me. The stallholders are fantastically talented people.
- Saga magazine are featuring me soon.
- Eton High Street on Easter Monday was a lovely outing for me; superb, unique shops and very friendly and helpful staff. It is definitely a place to visit if you want highclass goods and service. The photo of me in my yellow outfit was taken by Loren Stone of Stone Photos,
- Have spent a very happy few days at the Gaming Show at Earls Court with a nice bunch of New Zealanders......who seemed content that I added to the success of their stand.
- How sad not to be allowed to actually step on the Royal Yacht, but the birthday party guests will have relished the occasion.
- Filming in Sheffield for a TV programme to be shown next year; watch me gradually appear!
- I was honoured to make a sketch with Miss Piggy, assuring her she's part of my family!
- Follow me on twitter................http://www.twitter.com/lookalikequeen
- Just back from visiting three restaurants in the same chain in Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds. I can highly recommend them - superb food and decor, with such friendly and attentive staff, who produce wonderful varied meals.
- The children at a Birmingham School welcomed me to tell them about my life and to ask lots of questions. They were so well behaved and a real credit to the school and their parents.
- The week of the Royal Wedding has been really busy; I visited Homes in Lancashire and Yorkshire and was pleased to celebrate with them. I visited the Goodyear Blimp (airship) in Essex and experienced flying in that marvellous machine. Then on The Day I was in Bucklebury and was interviewed live on the breakfast shows on BBC1 and ITV, and by Australian TV for their 5pm News coverage. Later on the green at Chapel Row I joined in the festivities and was interviewed live by just about every newspaper in the country and by countless worldwide TV stations. Rex Images and PA also photographed me, and Birmingham Radio subsequently telephoned for an inclusion in Danny's programme.
- The Designer Outlet at Gloucester Quays is well worth visiting; I enjoyed meeting the customers and their children.
- Very entertaining to make a Christmas 'card' for a public relations firm.
- It was interesting to be photographed beside the waxworks model of the real Queen when I attended a celebration at Madame Tussauds. Would you like to compare me with the waxworks model?..........
- Spent a fascinating morning recording an episode of 'Doctors'.
- Brazilian motor salesmen and their wives were amazed to meet me at Hampton Court Palace, along with King Henry V111 and Katharine Parr.
- Going to the Shrewsbury Flower Show for the first time, to promote the Wrexham and Shropshire Railway, gave me two really lovely days and the railway seems to be luxurious and well worth experiencing.
- Even in August it's time to make a video for a firm's Christmas gathering.
- There's been the usual mix of 'meeting and greeting', usually foreigners who are great fans of Her Majesty.
- To be mobbed by youngsters at a nightclub in Hereford was quite an experience.
- It was an honour to be invited back to Butlins at Bognor Regis to record another speech for them.
- I greeted shoppers to Asda, Minworth - a marvellous, refurbished store.
- I was delighted to act as a judge for Atherstone's Got Talent Competition.
- It was a compliment to be invited back to Mayfair to greet German bank staff at a conference - a treat I had three years ago. This time I lunched with them and can verify that it is not true that Germans do not have a sense of humour!
- I enjoyed visiting the Newcastle under Lyme 99P Store, and subsequently opening the 100th 99P store in Didcot, Oxon. Both are stores to be recommended; excellent value and light, bright and well stocked, with friendly staff.
- Prince Charles and I smiled for around 2000 Chinese guests at a London hotel, who absolutely mobbed us.
- Prince Charles and I had a thoroughly enjoyable day with the children of Lingey House Primary School in Gateshead, celebrating the school's 50th anniversary and a superb Ofsted report.
- St. Aidan's College, Durham, did me a great honour in inviting me to their Summer Ball. So much work had gone in to making a marvellously friendly occasion.
- It was great fun to make a video to promote Patrick Neate's new book 'Jerusalem'
- I was honoured to be invited to a Scottish castle to 'decorate' a German lady celebrating her 70th birthday.
- Thoroughly enjoyed working with a young girl for a French TV production, to be shown on Al Jazeera.
- I supported a local Volunteers Bureau during their promotions day; if I am free I like to attend local events, and don't charge a fee.
- What a pleasure to be driven around in a 6 litre W12 Bentley for the American TV equivalent of our Top Gear, called Super Cars Exposed. I had to adlib with the 'chauffeuse', which was quite amusing.
- Channel 5 News featured me in relation to the Queen's speech to Parliament.
- An event in the Science Museum proved very interesting - what an amazing building it is. Great fun to meet and greet over 1300 people.
- The Scissorhands programme on BBC3 invited me to appear in aid of Children in Need, and I had a facial of nightingale droppings!
- I have enjoyed the various private parties I've been invited to; I meet really lovely people.
- It was an honour to appear on the stage of the Apollo Theatre in Hammersmith to introduce the Jonas Brothers to a very noisy and appreciative audience.
- Such fun to ride in an open top bus round London with the Jonas Brothers and be part of the manic welcome they received.
- A glossy Germany magazine called View has run photos of me.
- I was in Bournemouth to promote a radio competition.
- I was privileged to attend a charity event to raise money for Great Ormond Street Hospital.
- Mingling with visitors from all over the world at the giant telescope at Tower Bridge was great fun.
- I shall be seen all over the Far East in a Chinese TV ad.
- I had the satisfaction of running rings round the Jonas Brothers on the football field............
- I really enjoyed being part of the celebrations for the launch of a new drink in London; I can recommend the raspberry flavour one!
- The Press day for the Kemble Airshow provided a wonderful opportunity to view the displays and meet the pilots. The weather was marvellous and hopefully will be repeated for the actual Airshow day in June, which deserves to be a real success.
- It was great fun to 'bump into' the Jonas Brothers in Trafalgar Square and tell them how much I enjoy their music. The subsequent showing on YouTube scored the most hits ever.................
- I was pleased to be invited to a superb new Wimpey development in Swindon; I have chosen my next house when I need to leave my existing home!
- Butlin's will be featuring me during their Variety evenings, which is a great honour.
- It was the Royal Box for me at the Royal Festival Hall on 25th February, guest of honour for the Eels concert, which was superb.
- I was honoured to present a scroll commemorating the centenary of the famous drink Vimto.
- It was fun to make a video for an American celebrating his 60th birthday.
- I have made a documentary in Dublin.
- A German promotions company featured me in an ad for one of Germany's best known men's clothing ranges.
- I greeted nearly 400 guests at a firm's Christmas party.
- I had the pleasure of re-enacting a Naturalisation ceremony with a young man.
- I have opened the new branch of an estate agent in the Midlands.
- I have been featured in three magazines recently - a South African issue of Marie Claire, an American magazine called People and a German magazine called View.
- I am a member of Equity.
- I opened the new Travelodge in Windsor on August 30th 2007.
- I went to Mexico at the end of August 2007 and made a TV commercial.
- I have had the pleasure of being invited to several private parties recently, as a surprise guest, perhaps to congratulate people on their retirement.
- I appeared at the Virgin Megastore in Tottenham Court Road, London, to promote a new product for them.
- I have given a speech to a local organisation on my life as a Queen lookalike.
- Two local radio stations have interviewed me.
- I was pictured by the Daily Mail on 10th March 2007 as a result of the publicity of the film The Queen
- I was featured in a comic sketch on a Welsh TV show - MAWR
- I appeared at a Theme Park in West Wales
- I opened a Champagne bar in the West Midlands
- I greeted German business people when they came to London
- I have entertained Lottery Millionaires when they had a celebratory weekend in London
- I opened an opticians in Tamworth and an estate agency.
- I have appeared on a recently released Basement Jaxx pop video, U Don't Know Me.
- I have been photographed in a comparison of Queen lookalikes by the Mail on Sunday newspaper.
- I appeared on Stars and Their Doubles on both British and German TV in 2004 and 2005.
- I have opened local charity fetes.
- I have opened a new library in Lancashire and read a speech.
- As Her Majesty The Queen I have celebrated the Golden Jubilee in Scotland, in a shopping mall.
- I have made an exciting trial session for a new texting initiative.
- I appeared in a sketch for Comic Relief with Bob Geldof in March 2007.
- the Bentley school children in Walsall behaved impeccably, and their schoolwork was outstanding.
- I was Guest of Honour at an Indian wedding - it was magnificently and opulently organised and the colours and sparkle were memorable.
- How enlightening to join the young Muslim girls at a bridal shower; their wishes were most surprisingly frank!
- The pharmaceutical company Novartis impressed me by their quiet working atmosphere, their workplace familiarity and great friendliness.
- Making a commercial in Belgrade introduced me to that lovely city.
- Being guest of honour at the racetrack in Hannover was out of this world.
- The newest Mini car was a head-turner in London - with me in the (UK) driver's seat waving!
- I was one of many lookalikes in Verona for a fashion show, with the Queen apparently being the favourite.
- So interesting and fascinating to make a film with Sir Michael Caine, which will be shown next year. I 'wrapped' it up!
- A visit to Wiltshire proved what a beautiful county it is.
- Maidenhead Art Market showed what talented people live there.
- A live tv show in Frankfurt led me to meet other English stars, as the theme was British.
- A weekend later and I was honoured to be a guest in Marbella for a 60th birthday celebration.